1) Yeshua was without sin and the Passover Lamb was to be without blemish (תָמִים)
2) The Passover Seder was celebrated by Yeshua and his talmidim at the very time the Passover lamb was going to be sacrificed. (At this time, he gave fulfilled meanings to the elements of matzah and wine)
3) Yeshua was "hidden" in the grave, just as the broken matzah of the afikomen is hidden. more HERE
3) Yeshua rose from the dead on the First Fruits Festival.
4) Israel was slave to Egypt and set free. And now, Israel was slave to sin, but set free through Yeshua's bloody, sacrificial death.
Next year in Jerusalem!!